- Trusted and Experienced Installers– Having worked with several residential and commercial spaces in Singapore, our installers are well-equipped with the necessary skills needed for professional tap installation and replacement.
- High-Quality Workmanship– With our high-quality workmanship, be assured to receive only the best service both from our tap supplier and installers. Our budget-friendly prices come with durable, long-lasting taps for everyday use.
- Reliable Customer Support– While reading tap-related articles will help you decide on the type of tap to install, it is also important to talk to professionals to find out more about the technical details involved in the installation.
3 Steps to Install A Tap
Schedule An Appointment
Get the Job Done
Why Choose Us
We pride ourselves with transparent pricing so that you know exactly what you are paying for
Every customer has different needs, so we ensure that our recommendations best fit your needs
Professional technicians will complete the tap installation with guaranteed quality workmanship
Our One-Way Tap Products
One-Way Completed Works
Considerations For Hiring A Professional Plumber For Tap Installation
Finalize The Job Details and Warranty
It is important to finalize the scope of the plumbing job with the plumbing contractor to avoid any dispute in the future, particularly to avoid common causes of leaky faucets.
It is advisable to get a written quote from plumbers specifying the scope of the work done, material supplied, warranty, cost of the work, payment terms especially if any advance has to be paid.
Though professional plumbers have experience and are well trained they also know how to repair a faucet, there is always a possibility that an accident will take place or some staff member will get injured. It is advisable to ensure that the plumbing contractor has adequate insurance, and will pay for the damage caused accidentally.
Most reputed plumbing contractors have a large number of satisfied customers, who have often used their services to resolve the most common faucet problems. These customers have provided positive testimonials recommending the plumbing contractor.
Tap Services We Offer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Are the Popular Tap/Faucet Brands in Singapore?
FIDELIS – Till today, Melior’s/ Fidelis range of products is still constantly expanding and improving to bring you an even better sanitary environment.
GROHE – GROHE is the world’s leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products.
KOHLER – Kohler is best known for its line of baths, sinks, toilets, and other bathroom fixtures.
RUBINE – All Rubine products are designed with the objective of perfecting your bathroom and kitchen as the products offer design, space, and style.
How To Install A Tap?
- Remove the Old Faucet
- Mount The Faucet With Silicone
- Check And Upgrade The Supply Lines
- Check The Loose Water Tap Valves
- Remove The Aerator
- Check For Leaks
Types of Faucets To Install
- Ball Faucet
- Disc Faucet
- Cartridge Faucet
- Compression Faucet
- Touchless Faucet
- Deckplate Faucet
- Wall Mounted Faucets
Choose Tap Faucet City Singapore
Here at Tap Faucet City Singapore, we install and replace different types of faucets and tap in both residential and commercial areas in Singapore.
We specialize in helping our clients choose the perfect faucet and tap, basin tap, basin mixer taps, bathroom tap, bidet tap, kitchen tap, sink mixer taps, shower tap, water tap valve, and mixer tap, for their bathroom or kitchen that not only complements their interiors, but also comes with several useful features.